Thursday, September 29, 2016

Goals, goals, ....

I have survived September, which was full of multi-day panels that I had to set up and run.

Now that things are less chaotic, I'm going to start working towards my get healthier goals.
  • Goal #1: Work out 3-4 times per week. 
  • Goal #2: Eat cleaner and track my food and water consumption. 
These two things work for me when it comes to losing weight, but my one problem is consistency and accountability. To help with that on the exercise side, I've signed up to work with a personal trainer at my gym. I'll meet up with him twice a week, and will do "homework" - some other exercise - twice a week.

On the food side, I've signed up to work with a nutrition coach who also works with my sister. She's had good results with her, so why not. I have to do weekly check-ins where I get measurements taken and she tracks my progress. The meal plan she has me on has bigger meals than I've had on previous plans (where I felt like I was so restricted I would get cranky just from thinking about it). The other thing she wants me to do is drink more water... like a gallon a day (128 fluid ounces!). I'm working up to that. 

So what else....

Oh... starting numbers:
  • Weight: 148 lbs
  • % Body Fat: 24.70
    • Which means I have 37 lbs of fat
      • 11lbs is essential 
      • 21 lbs is reserve 
      • 5 lbs is excess <-- the stuff I need to lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment